Search

Friday, February 10, 2012

Email Excerpt

Mom!

Thanks for that awesome email. Yeah we have been thinking about a lot of different options. I keep mentioning the states, but both of us love the cheap living, and TG isn't quite ready to give up yet, and neither am I. I've only been here a month. There is something in me that loves this sort of living; the fresh fruit, the heat and humidity, the ocean. It's that island girl buried deep inside of me. So, who knows what the future will hold. It has been a crazy experience so far, and makes me realize again how spoiled we are back home. It is good to have a reminder. We bought a papaya the other day from a fruit stand. It didn't have any seeds in it! Genetically modified produce being sold at a fruit stand in Mamallapuram India! Oh the future! Scary, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment